Self-Love for Beginners: Our Guide to Loving Yourself
By Jerrimay Deleon
February, the month of love. Have you ever heard the saying, “You can’t love others before you love yourself”? Let’s take the time to put ourselves first. How you love yourself is how you show others to love you. You owe yourself the love you give to others.
Here are activities you can do to take care of yourself while enjoying our newest LOVE Candle. Not only will this candle light you up with positivity, it can also be your daily reminder to take care of your mind, body, and soul.
- Read: Whether it's your favorite book or self help book.
- Clean: (& sanitize, of course!) Your house and reorganize your room.
- Journal: Write your future self a letter or something you are grateful for.
- Workout: Get your body moving for at least 30 minutes.
- Hygiene: Take a bath & throw on a face mask!
- Eat: Instead of take out, learn to cook something new.
Unplug: Take a break from Social Media -- We can all use a digital detox!
Treat yourself: Do something you love or buy something you love.
Reconnect: Call someone you haven't talked to in awhile.